Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for an experienced Lease Operator
with a fast-proven record of accomplishments to support operations The Lease Operator is primarily responsible for tracking production and pressures for all wells-on assigned routes, performing general well inspections, maintenance, equipment repairs and replacements, and reporting other maintenance, production, health or safety issues. Location:
Katy, Fulshear, Wallace, TX; Candidates must live within a 50 mile radius or willing to relocate with no assistance. Travel trailers are acceptable. No per diem or relocation assistance provided. Work Schedule:
Full-time - 10hr days ; 10 days on/ 4 days a off (10-4 schedule) Other
: Company Truck + gas card; Full Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K+ Company Match , PTO/Vacation and more. All offers of employment subject to passing of background check, MVR history and drug & alcohol screening
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
Skills / Qualifications Qualifications
- Perform basic to intermediate level pumping skills which include but not limited to: tank gauging, the proper operation of heater/treaters and 3 phase separators, and all attendant valve and oil seals and seal records
- Work on all types of production equipment, pump valves, treater dump valves, gas regulators, etc. Identify potential problems
- Ensure that their areas of responsibility are in compliance with all federal, state, and local regulations.
- Monitor and record all relevant well information, including production rates, storage of liquids, pressures, temperatures, injection volumes, etc.
- Perform lease operator duties at the well site, oil & gas facilities, and injection & producing pipeline systems in a reliable and efficient manner. Types of facilities include production tank batteries, injection lines, flow lines, water injection plants and CO2 recycle compression facility.
- Plunger and gas lift experience is required
- 3+ years experience in Production Oilfield and equipment
- Working knowledge of mechanical applications
- Mechanically inclined
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently under little supervision
- Basic math skills
- Responsible and diligent
- Personal computer experience or willingness to learn
- Previous oilfield experience
- No supervisory responsibilities
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Safety-sensitive position subject to random drug and alcohol screening
- Ability to satisfy Department of Justice requirements with or without assistance
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.