BCHRGEEIRL12 - BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
, we are looking for a Business Development Manager
within Be Charge
in Madrid, Spain
. You will be responsible for setting -up of business activities in Iberia Market (Spain+ Portugal) with a specific focus on business development/sales/public affairs. Taking care of interaction/negotiation with potential partners (i.e., owner of installation sites), stakeholders and/or customers and coordinate activities of external suppliers/business developers. About Be Charge
Be Power, through its 100% controlled subsidiary Be Charge, is one of the largest e-mobility players in Europe, acting on the entire value chain as CSO (charging station owner), CPO (charging point operator) and EMSP (e-mobility service provider).
With more than 8'000 charging points installed, a similar number under construction and a total investment plan > €500mln, the company is strengthening its market leadership and seeking an international growth in several European countries.
Be Charge has always been, since its foundation, a pioneer, and a leading innovator in e-mobility with regards to technology, marketing, and customer approach.
The group is also active in demand response/vehicle to grid and is part of Eni Plenitude group, one of the largest worldwide energy players in the renewable market. As a member of the commercial team at Be Charge you will be responsible for
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements
- Taking care of preparing and submitting relevant documentation for public tenders or similar processes coordinating, eventually, internal and/or external resources.
- Searching and developing business development opportunities.
- Negotiating with relevant stakeholders/counterparties/customers.
- Representing the company with local authorities/other public affairs.
- Coordinating and executing all relevant documentation to be provided in public tenders or similar procedures.
- Any other relevant activities for the development of company presence in Spanish market.
- Possibility to extensively travel within Iberia market with frequent visit in HQ in Italy to interact with business colleagues and enjoy company atmosphere.
- Capacity to inspire and interact effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Fluent in Spanish/English and preferably Portuguese/Italian
- A previous background in e-mobility market and knowledge of relevant local and international stakeholder.
Madrid, Spain Contract type:
At Eni we believe in enterprising people, capable of making a difference and making their contribution with passion and innovation, to respond to the global challenges of the energy transition. For us, the skills and attitudes of each individual , continuous training , and diversity and inclusion are fundamental. We promote flexible ways of working with particular attention to well-being, welfare and work life-balance.
Eni will evaluate applications considering plurality and diversity as sources of enrichment. If your application is assessed to be among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process.
Whatever your ambition, at Eni you can find the tools to make it happen. Energy for action takers