IRC223286 - ORGANIZATION & DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR
At Eni, we are looking for an Organization & Development Coordinator within Eni Mexico in Mexico City, Mexico. You will be responsible for coordinating and ensuring all human resources activities regarding to headcount planning and organization, recruitment, training, staff development tools, internal communications, reports, and technology transfer activities.
As a member of the HR team at Eni Mexico you will be responsible for:
- Headcount planning activities, including reports and update the structure in the system
- Collection of requirements from the line, process analysis, processing and sharing of organizational proposals, preparation of documents for the definition of the organizational structure, support to the line in the preparation of regulatory documents and verification of their consistency with the regulatory system and organization; evaluation of organizational positions
- Keeping a company's activities within the Eni guidelines and regulatory system
- Bring internal support and monitor compliance activities, regulatory documents adoption
- Ensuring planning and recruitment activities are aligned
- Managing tracking, and overseeing recruitment activities such as job posting, application processing, interview scheduling, and document preparation
- Coordinating with the recruitment team the implementation of recruitment strategies
- Performing follow-ups with Line managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and strategy implementation
- Managing, designing, developing, coordinating, and conducting all training programs.
- Assessing and implementing organizational development tools such as: performance evaluation, potential evaluation, individual development plans, succession plans, technical evaluations, among other.
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements :
- Degree in business administration, psychologist or equivalent
- experience in Human Resources, designing and implementing effective training and development programs; headcount planning and compliance.
- experience in similar positions
- Management of Human Resources processes (recruitment, training, headcount planning, career plan, job evaluation, performance evaluation, etc.)
- Organizational development tools
- HR KPis
- Contract administration
- Budget and cost control
- Labor legislation
- Internal and Organizational communication
- Attention to complaints
- MS Office skills, specifically advanced Excel, and Power Point
- Working with different cultural norms and practices
- Knowledge of English
Mexico City, Mexico
Temp, Residential. Administrative activities in the office Monday to Friday
At Eni we believe in enterprising people, capable of making a difference and making their contribution with passion and innovation, to respond to the global challenges of the energy transition. For us, the skills and attitudes of each individual , continuous training , and diversity and inclusion are fundamental. We promote flexible ways of working with particular attention to well-being, welfare and work life-balance.
Eni will evaluate applications considering plurality and diversity as sources of enrichment. If your application is assessed to be among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process.
Whatever your ambition, at Eni you can find the tools to make it happen.
Energy for action takers