IRC223247 - SENIOR GEOSCIENTIST
, we are looking for a Senior Geoscientist
within Eni Mexico
in Mexico City, Mexico
. You will be responsible for ensuring the hydrocarbon resource assessment of Eni Mexico concessions and assisting in the definition of exploration strategies in compliance with company guidelines. To assure technical follow-up of exploration projects. As a member of the exploration team at Eni Mexico you will be responsible for
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements
- Defining the regional geological framework of the sedimentary basins through the synthesis and integration of the geological and geophysical information and data.
- Monitoring activities, consolidate the exploration knowledge with the aim of supporting the process of exploration opportunities' generation and selection.
- Representing the distribution of the geological features through the realization of geological maps and sections for the identification and characterization of the exploration plays. The final task is their selection and technical ranking.
- Identifying, elaborating, and modelling the geological components that characterize the process of hydrocarbon generation and accumulation integrating various specialized studies.
- Conducting the integrated interpretation of the seismic data, starting from a regional context up to the prospect/target scale with the aim of identifying and characterizing structural and/or stratigraphic traps.
- Integrating the geological evaluation of the seismic data with the information deriving from the analysis of the main seismic attributes.
- Integrating the seismic/geological model with non-seismic geophysical data.
- Elaborating the objectives of geophysical data acquisition to recommend the execution of specialized studies.
- Supporting the established specialized services in the related well planning and evaluate the results obtained both during the intermediate as well as in the final phases.
- Geology or Geophysics Engineering degree.
- Knowledge of English, Spanish and Italian
- experience in the Oil & Gas Industry.
- Drilling & Completion (Drilling Activities).
- Exploration (Basin Assessment & Screening; Geological data Integrity. Interpret; Geophysical data Interpretation; Prospect Generation & Eval.).
- Geology (Basin Geology; Experimental Petrophysics; Geochemistry; Petrography; Petrophysics; Res. Characterization; Rock Mechanics; Sedimentology; Stratigraphy; Structural Geology; Well Data Acquisition & Eval.).
- Geophysics (AVT & Geophysical Interpretation; Cartography, Topogr. & Geodesy; Depth Imaging; Seismic Stratigraphy & Reservoir Seismic; Velocity studies).
- Global (Data Management; E&P Business Management; Economics Evaluation; Organization Processes; R&D; Reserves; Risk Analysis & Management; Tender & Contracting; Workflow & Best practice).
- HSEQR (Integrated HSE Processes; Safety).
- Project Management (General Project Management).
- Reservoir (Reservoir Modeling, Well Operations and Production Optimization).
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Project, etc). & Technical G&G software's
Mexico City, Mexico Contract type:
Temp, Residential. Administrative activities in the office Monday to Friday
At Eni we believe in enterprising people, capable of making a difference and making their contribution with passion and innovation, to respond to the global challenges of the energy transition. For us, the skills and attitudes of each individual , continuous training , and diversity and inclusion are fundamental. We promote flexible ways of working with particular attention to well-being, welfare and work life-balance.
Eni will evaluate applications considering plurality and diversity as sources of enrichment. If your application is assessed to be among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process.
Whatever your ambition, at Eni you can find the tools to make it happen. Energy for action takers