Join our Completions & Wellbore Intervention Team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and increase reservoir value. Our Completions Team partners with on-site operators and customers to provide support and guidance to ensure the capacity and value of the well is maximized to its full potential.Partner with the Best
We strive to be the Completions and Wellbore Intervention service company that best anticipates, understands and exceeds our customers' expectations. We need a Lead Sales Specialist that is driven, knowledgeable and eager to join our team and make things happen.
As Lead Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Maintaining and growing our customer base for Completions, Screens and IPS customers in Canada
- Representing our products and systems that require technical knowledge
- Developing and maintaining strategies that build and expand our customer relationships
- Working with all aspects of the business to ensure optimal outcomes for the customer
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, equivalent experience will be considered
- 3+ years experience working in the Completions product line
- At least 1 year of Sales experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Working with us
- Competent with Microsoft 360 programs (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc)
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to influence others and lead small teams. Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact. Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills. Proven analytical and organizational ability.
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.