Weatherford is a leading global energy services company. Our world-class experts partner with customers to optimize their resources and realize the full potential of their assets. Across our operating locations, including manufacturing, research and development, service, and training facilities, operators choose us for strategic solutions that add efficiency, flexibility, and responsibility to any energy operation.
We are focused on technology development, digital solutions, and defining our footprint in the new energy space. Our ability to provide integrated solutions across our segments will be critical to growth in our core operations and the energy transition.
Energy producers face unique challenges every day, so it is our job to create solutions that enhance safety, streamline operations, and sustain uptime to meet or exceed their targets. We operate across the global energy landscape employing some of the best diverse talent in the industry. At Weatherford, we understand the value each individual brings to the table. We celebrate diversity in all its forms and are immensely proud of our workforce. We invite you to join our passionate, talented, word-class team.
When you join Weatherford, you instantly feel connected to something bigger - a community that is grounded by our core values and driven to create innovative solutions for our customers. We celebrate each other's successes, grow together, and learn from each other constantly. Individually, we are impressive. Together, we are unstoppable. We are One Weatherford.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and provides you a challenging and enriching career path, with a healthy balance of structure and flexibility to chart your own course.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Responsibilities
Weatherford is hiring a Maintenance Technician for our Greenville Texas facility. This is a hands-on, rewarding role that you'll perform maintenance on equipment for the oil and gas industry. The Maintenance Technician will be working within a supportive, inclusive team in a fast-paced, progressive environment. Weatherford provides training, excellent benefits and fantastic career progression.
Manages repair and maintenance of manufacturing facilities and equipment including:
- Installing, repairing, and maintaining mechanical and electronic equipment, tools, and instruments
- Installing, repairing, and maintaining manufacturing facilities infrastructure
- Making/machining replacement tools and parts for manufacturing operations
- Planning and prioritizing work orders and scheduling overall repair and maintenance activities to minimize production downtime and disruptions
- Installation, repair & maintenance of pneumatic, and hydraulic equipment
- Installation, repair, maintenance, dismantle, and movement of large and/or complex industrial equipment
Experience with tools and machinery such as:
- Welding and fabrication
- Robotics and automation
- Furnace and heat treating
- PLC and other computer systems
- Schematics and prints
- Volt and ohmmeters
Performs the following:
- Preventive maintenance
- Troubleshooting and diagnostics
- Machine upgrades and continuous improvement
- Mechanically Inclined Experience Required
- Experience in workshop or manufacturing preferred
- Knowledge of windows based systems