We are currently looking for a Lead Electrical Engineer based in Den Haag, Netherlands for a 12-month contract. The ideal candidate will have experience in small to large scale projects in the downstream refinery and chemical / petrochemical markets. Candidates who can show leadership skills within a multi office environment and can provide innovative solutions to clients is their aim.
FEED, EPC, & EPCm experience are all advantageous.
- Performing a wide range of HV/MV/LV Electrical Engineering & Design tasks
- Good knowledge of HV substations
- Good knowledge of AIS and GIS substations
- Ensure compliance with specifications, national / international codes IEC / NEN / IEEE / customer requirements / ATEX
- Able to perform calculations required for sizing & selection of electrical equipment
- Good knowledge of relevant power system tools (e.g. ETAP / Power Factory / VISION)
- Power system studies checking capabilities: LF, SCC & motor starting, as minimum
- Prepare specification for purchase of electrical equipment and materials (inc. technical bid evaluation and review of Vendor documentation)
- Provide technical advice to site team /replying TQs & STQs
- Preparation of complete construction packages
- Witness FAT and provide technical support to site activities
- Testing & commissioning, site assistance, desirable
- 10 + years lead experience
- Take partin project meetings: kick-off, technical clarifications, design/constructability review, 3D-model review
- Preparation of man-hour estimations
- Perform budget control/progress monitoring and deliver within agreed planning
- Guide, plan and allocate technical work within E-team, in a multi-office environment
- Responsible for the approval of all discipline deliverables
- Engineering coordination for multidisciplinary activities
- Ensure interfaces are covered properly in the electrical design (interdisciplinary / customer / vendors / contractors)
- Able to handle multiple projects & customers, and liaising priorities with internal / external customers
- Dutch Speaking / English Speaking (Preferred)
- Fully engage into the new technologies and new expectations of Energy Transition
- They expect you to quickly learn new technical concepts around Hydrogen Electrolyzers,
- Familiar with Scrum and Agile concepts or be able to adopt these concepts towards project delivery by working in product based teams and engaging directly into the supplier markets for solutions
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!