Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries. Duties & Responsibilities
The GIS & Mapping Analyst is responsible for all CAD related activities assigned by the supervisor including various navigation software job setups, data processing, and high-quality chart production. The analyst will utilize appropriate software programs to support these responsibilities as well as maintain a GIS database. The analyst will perform technical work tasks requiring advanced survey mapping and GIS support knowledge.
- Comply with company safety rules and training
- Support and assist Survey Services team as required
- Perform pre-job responsibilities, offer ongoing support for field operations, and perform post-job functions.
- Prepare maps and charts as directed
- Maintain internal GIS database
- Project execution and quality assurance
- Perform a range of tasks with autonomy
- Provide advice and offer guidance on tasks within the technical field
- Serve as a subject matter expert in job planning stages
- Work in a team environment
- All other duties as assigned
- Technical degree or higher in related field or comparable work experience
- Six Months to One (1) year in an GIS, Mapping Analyst, or related field
- Must have a keen understanding of GIS, mapping and data standards and associated software
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Basic computer office skills and ability to operate programs such as Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Two (2) to Four (4) years in an GIS, Mapping Analyst, or related field
- Experience in maintaining a GIS database preferred
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.