Skills: Reliability Engineer
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for Reliabilities Specialist with extensive experience in the oil and gas / Petrochemical / Chemical industry.
- The Reliability ERS Specialist provides global support for Equipment Reliability Strategy (ERS) development/ modification & or update through the Maintenance Technology Center. The specialist is trained and knowledgeable in Maintenance & Equipment Reliability principles.
- Provides technical support for multiple plants as a Reliability ERS specialist/ analyst. The analyst role utilizes operation & Maintenance experience of rotating machines & GE APM Reliability Analytics software to oversee and manage the Eqpt Reliability strategy program.
- Develops Eqpt Reliability strategies
- Interfaces with plant Reliability & Maintenance engg to ensure timely completion and documentation of required strategy to ensure reliable functioning of rotating eqpts
- Supports development/ update of "Predictive & Preventive Maintenance (PPM)" strategies for the eqpts/ units
- Reviews eqpt performance data and updates risk/ failure mode calculations after inspections are completed
- Review & gap analysis of critical spares & its availability.
- SAP coding for new or unavailable spares
- SAP Equipment Registrations and Update related to ERS/ Requirements
- SAP BOM reviews and update
- Assists or manages new implementations of ERS/ PPM documents. Duties include:
- Oversee/manage equipment and process data collection from electronic or paper files into an import spreadsheet
- Prepare data for ERS study using PFD, equipment and process data
- Convert extg ERS forms into new formats including SAP data.
- Lead or assist in facilitation of PPM study
- Perform or oversee quality control checks of data to ensure accurate, efficient data import into GE APM Analytics software
- Review FMEA studies/ calculations
- Update ERS plans and review with plant personnel
- Assist with training plant personnel to run and maintain the program
- Provides consultations for ERS compliance or PPM modifications
- Provides Consultations for Critical Spares review and Analysis
- Provides support for ERS related Procedures and QA/QC Plans with Inspection Hold points.
Skills / Qualifications
- Engineering Degree in Mechanical or Chemical engineering.
- Relevant years of experience with Operations/ Maintenance of large chemical/ petro-chemical plants.
- Working knowledge of maintaining equipment's such as Pumps, seal systems, compressors, reactors, heat exchangers, Fin fan coolers, oxidizer packages, etc.
- Completion of CMRP certification would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of ASME/ API codes
- Experience with GE-APM Reliability Analytics will be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of SAP R3 particularly in Maintenance modules & extraction of various work order/ spare status reports, etc.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.