Work with a team of DevOps on a high-performance digital analysis platform built on Azure and delivering differentiating IT capabilities (products & services) using Blockchain, IoT, AIML, and Robotics, thus supporting technology development, application, and deployment.Where you fit in
As Site Reliability Engineer, you will be a part of Digital Innovation Service Operations Management)in Information & Digital Services and Operations (IDSO), to operate the Projects & Technology Landscapes by delivering differentiating IT capabilities (products & services), thus supporting technology development, application, and deployment as a major competitive advantage for Shell.What's the role?
What we need from you
- Developing and operating solutions using blockchain technologies(Ethereum, Hyperledger Fabric, Polygon)
- Accountable for day-to-day operations (Incident, Problem, Change and Release Management) of the Digital Innovation Landscapes.
- Responsible for fast response and execution of support activities and ensuring minimal operational escalations and minimizing the impact on business
- Evergreening and service quality improvements in strong partnership with other Shell IT functional / support.
- Follow established processes for compliance of Shell framework for SOX, information security and regulatory compliance
- Ensure proper Knowledge Transfer is obtained for all new applications that are onboarded to the Landscape and ensure the application support is stabilized
- Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 5 years of working experience, including 3 years of related experience
- Hands-on experience with blockchain platforms like Hyperledger Fabric, Hyperledger Besu, Ethereum, etc.
- Proficiency in using PaaS solutions offered by Azure, AWS, and other cloud platforms
- Knowledge of gRPC nodes in the blockchain and familiarity with basic cryptography and P2P networks
- Solid understanding of common algorithms, data structures, and efficient multithreaded code
- Proficient in backend development, API management, troubleshooting, debugging, and use of code versioning tools like GitHub
Shell is a global energy company where we work towards powering progress through more and cleaner energy solutions. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future. In India Shell has its business footprint in Information Technology, Projects & Technology, Finance Operations, Integrated Gas, and Downstream & Upstream spread across more than 7 main locations.An innovative place to work
There's never been a more exciting time to work at Shell. Everyone here is helping solve one of the biggest challenges facing the world today: bringing the benefits of energy to everyone on the planet, whilst managing the risks of climate change.
Join us and you'll add your talent and imagination to a business with the power to shape the future - whether by investing in renewables, exploring new ways to store energy or developing technology that helps the world to use energy more efficiently.An inclusive place to work
To power progress together, we need to attract and develop the brightest minds and make sure every voice is heard. Here are just some of the ways we're nurturing an inclusive environment - one where you can express your ideas, extend your skills and reach your potential.
We're creating a space, where people with disabilities can excel through a transparent recruitment process, workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Feel free to let us know about your circumstances when you apply, and we'll take it from there.
We're closing the gender gap - whether that's through action on equal pay or by enabling more women to reach senior roles in engineering and technology.
We're striving to be a pioneer of an inclusive and diverse workplace, promoting equality for employees regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity.
We consider ourselves a flexible employer and want to support you in finding the right balance. We encourage you to discuss this with us in your application.A rewarding place to work
Combining our creative, collaborative environment and global operations with an impressive range of benefits and joining Shell becomes an inspired career choice.
We're huge advocates for career development. We'll encourage you to try new roles and experience new settings. By pushing people to reach their potential, we frequently help them find skills they never knew they had, or make career moves they never thought possible.