Senior Project Contract ManagerDo you enjoy overseeing projects and managing multiple priorities?Do you enjoy taking ownership of projects to ensure success?Join our innovative Project Management team
Our Industrial & Energy Technology business provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production and processing of energy. We create value with impactful decisions by effectively connecting ideas and people. We champion an entrepreneurial culture to unlock our full potential by bringing energy to the world.Partner with the best
As a Senior Contract Manager, you'll create positive impacts to the business, setting a strategic vision, execute to plan and streamline operations. You'll be able to achieve outstanding results in demanding and rapidly changing business environments.
As a Senior Contract Manager, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Managing a portfolio of projects contracts, identify, tracking and reporting all the concerned contractual aspects from contract award up to the commercial operation date.
- Performing contract summary, transferring contractual documents and awareness about any residual known commercial risks within the contract to the Project Team.
- Identifying contractual provisions which must be transferred to vendors, subcontractors and/or partners in the project.
- Ensuring the Project Team properly archive the contractual documentation and key project correspondence.
- Supporting the project team to formalize contract variations, whenever risks/opportunities having impact on project costs occur.
- Supporting the project teams in addressing and resolving contractual disputes and/or claims avoiding legal escalation and unlocking payments and unbilled milestones
- Keep project claims tracker fully update, allowing period release of contract management metrics/KPIs
- Monitor the overall financial portfolio of projects exposure, in terms of outstanding payment, unbilled and bank guarantees
- Identifying, tracking and addressing to the commercial department any contractual lesson learned identified during the project execution.
- Pursue all opportunities of subcontractors/vendor recovery for defects impacting the portfolio of projects, mitigating projects' CM erosion
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Law with Technical background of Oil&Gas or Energy products.
- Have 10 years of relevant experience.
- Have strong experience in contract management.
- Display good communication skills with fluency in English and Arabic (spoken and written).
- Show analytical skills on contractual clauses and knowledge of contracting methods, contract forms, drafting terms and conditions.
- Display Early Dispute Resolution and claims negotiation experience, with solid interpersonal, influencing and leadership skills.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational and project management skills from a global-matrix environment.
- Be a good team player and and demonstrate ability to work with remote teams and deliver while handling large numbers of diverse tasks.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.