Area Country Product Line Sales Representative - Wellbore InterventionAre you a Sales Representative that is sales driven and motivated to deliver?Would you like the opportunity to work for a world class oilfield services company?Join our Completions & Well Intervention Sales Team
Our Completions & Well Intervention business provides intelligent connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. Our Sales team worked in partnership with our business partners to build loyalty and develop sales growth. We take responsibility for the business' success by building trusted relationships and understanding our partners.Partner with the best
As the Area Country Product Line Sales Representative - Wellbore Intervention, you'll be task for c ustomer facing and responsible for winning business back to organization. You'll contributes to sales plan in a specific region and defining sales strategy for targeted clients.
As the Area Country Product Line Sales Representative - Wellbore Intervention, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion.
- Being sales staff by positioning Baker Hughes Completions & Wellbore Intervention (CWI) technology and identifying the best technical and commercial solution
- Working close cooperation with regional sales, account sales and commercial proposal staff
- Being the primary technical role involved in DTI (demand to inquiry)
- Handling standardized products with pre-defined options requiring simple client advice.
- Contributing to Prices and conditions to have a certain degree of granularity.
- Working based on predefined contracts price frameworks with some latitude to deviate from prices and conditions.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have bachelor's degree or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 5 years of experience in Sales).
- Have minimum of 5 additional years of technical experience in Completions and/ or Well intervention - Plug & Abandonment.
- Have additional experience across Completions will be beneficial.
- Have good oral & written communication with good interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Have lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Have ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Have effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Have proven analytical and organizational ability.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Please discuss your working arrangements with your recruiter during the process
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.