Company: Baker Hughes
Skills: Manufacturing Engineering
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Suzhou, China
Do you enjoy being part of a team that ensures the highest quality? Are you passionate about Manufacturing?
Join our innovative Oilfield Services Team
Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency for manufacturing new equipment for oilfield services. Our team ensures high quality, consistency and reliability for all products throughout the complete life-cycle of our manufacturing production process.
Partner with the best
As an Operation Manager, you will perform the daily operations of plants to ensure reliability and consistency on the production line. Participates in discussions about the future of the business requiring frequent and thorough interaction with other functions.
As an Operation Manager, you will be responsible for:
• Overseeing production activities conformance to quality system requirements to obtain optimum production and utilization of human resources, machines and equipment.
• Managing equipments, ensures machinery and assembly workable as usual and gives improvement suggestions in aspect of engineering equipment.
• Planning & purchasing material to achieve the manufacturing plan.
• Guiding correct operations to ensure the highest possible quality and aiming for zero defects.
• Taking preventive measures to ensure production safety.
• Ensuring safe production without responsible or injury accidents.
• Answering for product quality, production efficiency and nonconformance rate.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
• Be majored in Mechanical Engineering or related and show solid experience in Manufacturing Industry
• Have demonstrate significant experience in Operation Management
• Be a natural communicator, able to share ideas clearly and concisely in both written and verbal methods
• Have demonstrate interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to influence a team, customers and others
• Have demonstrate the ability to successfully manage projects and lead cross-functional teams to deliver results
• Be a motivated self-starter, proactively taking the initiative to lead and solve problems
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
• Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit in everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
• Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
• Comprehensive private medical care options
• Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
• Tailored financial programs
• Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.