Overview / Responsibilities
Wood currently has positions available for experienced Electrical Technicians for immediate start
to assist with a project in Brisbane.
At this time, we will only consider applications from Australian citizens or those presently residing in Brisbane with the required permit/VISA for this region, in place.
You will be skilled in the following areas:
Skills / Qualifications
- Ability to deliver a high quality, consistent and competent electrical and instrument installations in accordance with Wood's requirements, standards and procedures
- Constantly ensuring that all work scope is completed in a safe manner ensuring no detrimental impact to personnel, fabric or environment
- Thorough experience working within a brownfield environment, preferably within the oil & gas industry, however, other project experience will be considered
- Effective fault finding and problem solving skills
- Great communication skills
The successful applicants will be able to demonstrate the following qualifications and tickets:
- Valid Electrical Licence
- Certificate III in Electrotechnology Systems
- Working Safely at Heights - current within last 3 years
- Current CPR & Low Voltage Rescue
- Construction Card.
- Hazardous Areas (either EEHA or full Cert IV) preferred
- High Risk Work Licence - EWP (11m or more) Highly regarded but not essential.
In addition, successful candidates will be expected to complete a Wood medical and provide copy of their passport or birth certificate.
If available and interested - please apply ASAP Company Overview
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com Diversity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.