Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
Duties & Responsibilities
The Vessel Superintendent directs activities of workers concerned with construction of Sub-Sea oil and gas infrastructure, dams, pipelines, or other construction projects.
- Interfaces with clients and clients third party representative, marine personnel and different OII divisions to orchestrate the successful execution of our clients' projects.
- Studies specifications to plan and commensurate the procedures for installation or IMR activities on basis the of starting and completion times and staffing requirements for each phase of construction.
- Assists project managers with development of procedures and tooling in preparation for Installations or IMR projects
- Informs Operations Manager of condition of vessel and OII dock areas in relation to project activities
- Serves as principle HSE agent on vessel for OPG activities. Liaison for OPG to Marine Division
- Directs and supervise riggers and 3 rd party laborers.
- Confers with and directs supervisory personnel and subcontractors engaged in planning and executing work procedures, interpreting specifications, and coordinating various phases of projects and mobilizations.
- Confers with supervisory personnel and labor representatives to resolve complaints and grievances within work force.
- Confers with supervisory and engineering personnel and inspectors and suppliers of tools and materials to resolve installation and mobilization problems and improve methods.
- Inspects work in progress to ensure that workmanship conforms to specifications and the adherence to project schedules.
- Prepares or reviews reports on progress, materials used and costs, and adjusts work schedules as indicated by reports.
- Directs workers concerned with major maintenance or reconditioning projects for existing installations.
- 3 to 5 Five years' experience in Deepwater Installations
- Offshore survival
- Offshore medical
- Valid Passport, MMC
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and internet
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- One-year certificate from college or technical school or equivalent combination of education and experience.
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.