INTERNSHIP - EU GOVERNMENT AFFAIRS
, we are looking for an Internship within EU Government Affairs at Eni in Brussels, Belgium
. You will be responsible for taking active part in Eni's EU government affairs work vis-a-vis the European institutions, supporting its Brussels-based staff, while at the same time bringing in the team an open view over the broad dynamics of international current affairs. About Eni:
We are a global energy company employing more than 3 0 ,000 people in 66 countries in the world. Eni has transformed itself into an integrated energy company with a long-term vision to play a key role in the energy transition and to become a leader in the production and sale of decarbonized products. We are committed to a transition that creates long-term value, is socially fair and that preserves the environment and provides everyone with access to the energy they need. Eni's activities range from the development of new energy solutions to the more traditional exploration and production of hydrocarbons, the refining and marketing of oil products and biofuels; from the generation and commercialization of electricity to the production of renewable energy; from the development of chemical and bio-based products to environmental activities. All our operations reflect our business model based on operational excellence, carbon neutrality in the long term and partnerships for local development. In turn, these three pillars are underpinned by the shared foundations of promoting internal competencies, the deployment of innovative technologies and the digitization process. As a member of the government affairs team at Eni Brussels you will be responsible for
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements
- Monitoring EU legislative and non-legislative activities about energy, climate, international affairs, trade.
- Providing analysis and briefings
- Reporting on events/conferences
- Supporting Eni's staff in internal meetings, as well as in coordinating participation in trade associations' working groups
- Supporting the outreach to stakeholders and public events.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good team player with attention to detail and research and organisation skills
- Interest in EU public affairs
- University level education (Political Science, International Relations, Law or other relevant fields)
- Good understanding of the functioning of the EU and EU institutions
- Required Languages: Italian and English, mother tongue equivalent. French is an asset.
Brussels, Belgium Contract type:
At Eni we believe in enterprising people, capable of making a difference and making their contribution with passion and innovation, to respond to the global challenges of the energy transition. For us, the skills and attitudes of each individual , continuous training , and diversity and inclusion are fundamental. We promote flexible ways of working with particular attention to well-being, welfare and work life-balance.
Eni will evaluate applications considering plurality and diversity as sources of enrichment. If your application is assessed to be among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process.
Whatever your ambition, at Eni you can find the tools to make it happen. Energy for action takers