Commercial Solutions Representative is responsible to coordinate with the commercial teams to strategically identify new and existing customer Energy Transition (ET) opportunities and create deployment solutions of nan02 engine combustion catalyst, Rig lighting (ILLUMIC) ,PowerTap and other ET products through to execution and revenue recognition. A high level of customer engagement and internal collaboration is necessary in order to determine and develop creative solutions to overcome challenges and provide value to customer operations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES List in order of importance the major responsibilities that are critical to the role and those that the POSITION WILL spend the most time on
- Business Development and Contract Execution
- Develop customer relationships as a ‘trusted advisor' to gain knowledge of and create solutions for the existing customer base, in support the customer's emission reduction goals.
- Actively participate in weekly internal conference calls and hold support functions accountable for deliverables.
- Travel for customer meetings, conduct remote presentations and generally promote ET sales by all direct communication methods, as necessary in order to create business opportunities and secure sales orders/contracts and distribution deals.
- Work closely with technical support functions to ensure adequate knowledge of Canrig products and services to translate into highly valuable sales.
- Keep Sales Force updated regularly with all opportunities (as required).
- Transactional Duties
- Create quotations and/or CRM quoting/marketing templates for ET products and convert to contracts.
- Ensure a timely response to inbound customer communication (emails, RFQ's, general inquiries etc, related to ET products) and ensure that revenue targets are met/exceeded by professional handling of inquiries and discreet upselling.
- Work closely with department supervisor, engineering, and the product line manager(s) to ensure that our product offering meets/exceeds the technical and economic requirements of the customer (technical scoping).
- Keep up to date opportunity records and dashboards.
- Assist with collections when necessary to take part in meeting DSO objectives.
- Customer Support and Loyalty
- Build strong relationships with customers by demonstrating a thorough understanding of their issues/challenges in order to create solutions to overcome them.
- Work closely with the Operations and Engineering Team to ensure that customer technical issues are responded to, and addressed, in a timely manner, as required.
- Support the differentiation of the Canrig/Nabors offerings by working closely with customers to become an integral part of their processes to measure and improve performance related to ESG goals.
- Bachelor Degree level degree in Engineering or equivalent related technical and commercial disciple
- CRM experience and ability to quickly learn and enhance skills to develop strong sales tools for self and team use.
- General understanding of the drilling process and the mechanics/physics involved (especially Drilling equipment and engines).
- Strong analytical skills; Demonstrated ability to develop analysis spreadsheets and reports.
- Highly proficient with MS Excel: management of large data sets, complex graphs and reports, interpretation of engineering drawings.
- Effective verbal and written communicator.
- Direct sales experience >8 years in oil and gas industry
- Proven industry related customer base and customer development track record preferred within drilling Contractors
- Arabic Speaker is an advantage