Are you a Customer Service Specialist looking for a new opportunity?Are you passionate about building relationships and ensuring customer success?Be part of a successful team!
A small highly skilled team, capable of delivering innovative solutions for complex integrity management challenges in challenging environments. The role is a key position within the diverse, multi-disciplined, results focused team.About the Role
As a Customer Service Management Specialist, you will be responsible for managing orders placed on the Singapore Manufacturing Plant.
As a Customer Service Management Specialist, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Facilitating Order Management from order entry to delivery.
- Maintaining customer service and build good relationship with customers to fulfill their requirements through prompt response via email, phone and video-conference.
- Following-up on outstanding issues, and take ownership for customer satisfaction.
- Developing and maintaining the ongoing collaborative relationship with each functional teams to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Driving continuous improvements in daily operations and standard operating procedures.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Have a minimum 3 years in customer service order management experience
- Have a good understanding of SAP and MRP functionality
- Demonstrate tactical execution with a sense of urgency
- Have a good communication and negotiation skills, as well as good organizational and time management skills
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- For us flexibility works both ways, we work with global customers and have annual targets, so as long as we can respond and deliver to these we can offer some in this role. Talk to us about your desired working options when you apply
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.