Skills: Instrument & Controls Engineer
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
Ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills -- this person will be working with the field construction team and the field programming team.
Allen Bradley PLC
Nice to have's:
* Utilize control engineering expertise to develop documentation - loop drawings, cable schedule, Junction box drawing, panel layout, control narrative etc
* Specify and procure appropriate instruments - (pressure, temperature, level, flow) and control systems - ROC800, Allen Bradley panels/cards.
* Integrate new instrument devices and control system in existing facilities.
* Interface with programming and field construction team to complete projects.
* Witness field commissioning and support as required.
* Understanding of the following:
a. Allen Bradley ControlLogix
b. Emerson ROC800
c. Understanding of or ability to learn Emerson FB3000 platform.
d. Communications - Modbus etc
* Role is based in Houston TX with 25% travel to field - Eagle Ford asset.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.