The Equipment Operator is responsible for delivering safe, efficient, and reliable PSD to customers. The Equipment Operator identifies opportunities to improve service delivery, and assists field and maintenance crews with preparing equipment for operations.Roles and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experience:
- Ensure job deliverables are accurate and delivered on time.
- Participate in pre-job and Toolbox meetings with crew members.
- Maintain good, safe working order of equipment according to standards, reporting problems or deviations.
- Ensure individual and crew work safety.
- Prepare equipment for rig up and rig down times.
- Operate the equipment according to competency level and job requirement.
- Wear PPE and observe HSE policies.
- Maintain the required safety training.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience in Oil and Gas industry, preferred 2-3 years
- Preferred experience in Production Chemistry
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship.
SLB is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran or military status, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), marital status, or other characteristics protected by law. We are an "Equal Opportunity Employer". For more information regarding your rights, refer to the latest version of the "EEO is the Law" poster, the "EEO is the Law-Supplement" poster, and the "Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision" located here: company website
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation / modification to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability to assist in the hiring process, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local law. If you believe you require such assistance to complete this form or to participate in the interview process, please contact company website to request assistance. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.
We are committed to a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments, please visit our Diversity & Inclusion section of our website for more information company website
SLB is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor- priority referral Protected Veterans requested