Around the globe, we help cities and industries manage, optimize and make the most of their resources. We provide an array of solutions related to water, energy and materials to promote a cleaner more sustainable world for all of us.
The collective expertise and passion of our people, combined with a broad portfolio of over 10,000 technologies, makes us uniquely positioned to deliver solutions that positively impact the environment. Come be part of something special - start your journey today! Who we are:
Veolia Water Technologies & Solutions (VWTS) is a worldwide leader in water recovery, treatment and reuse. We design, supply and operate a range of water systems - from food and beverage applications, to municipal water, to microelectronics ultrapure water and heavy industrial wastewater treatment. Our portfolio includes chemicals & monitoring solutions, start-up & operation, membrane & ion exchange products, and custom engineered equipment. What you will be doing:
As a Continuous Improvement Initiative Lead for our North American Engineered Systems Projects business, you will be responsible for leading process improvement initiatives that shift how we work to align with how we are delivering to our customers.
As a member of the Continuous Learning team, your primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Who are we looking for?
- Identify, own and implement initiatives that improve operational processes all the way through sustained benefits realization, to increase quality and value.
- Work with business and technical stakeholders to establish business cases, project roadmaps and action plans.
- Drive and facilitate cross-functional, cross-business teams to conceptualize and implement process/tool improvements.
- Management of improvement initiatives - ensuring good alignment with all stakeholders as well as an emphasis on planning, data analysis, positive team relationships & communication.
- Apply best practices in implementation and change management to ensure adoption of improvements with a focus on impactful results.
- Ensure proper documentation and training on implemented improvements with a focus on development & maintenance of relevant procedures and controls.
- Provide project status updates, feedback and appropriate reporting to stakeholders and Senior Leadership.
The successful candidate for this role will be someone who has demonstrated ability to collaborate, plan and drive improvement initiatives to completion with excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as, strong knowledge of business operations. The candidate must be recognized, for their passion to lead change, as an energetic self-starter and driver of results. Core Qualifications:
Useful Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, business operations or other relevant field
- Minimum 5 years experience in engineering, field service or project management in the water treatment industry
- Proven experience with communicating and facilitating workshops with multi-disciplinary teams
- Proactive, strategic and creative problem solver with demostrated analytical skills
- Ability to identify and resolve problems, both technical and situational, as they arise
- Strong ability to collaborate effectively with diverse leadership, management, functions and technical teams
- Able to resolve conflicts and move teams forward while developing trusted relationships
- High level of attention to detail, process and organization
- Project Management Professional (PMP) is an asset; advanced project management experience
- Lean/Six Sigma Greenbelt or Blackbelt Certification with proven successes is desirable with cross-functional processes
- Dynamic, motivated, results-focussed with the ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities
- Experience with Google Workspace (business apps and collaboration tools)
We offer competitive compensation and benefits working in a dynamic environment with challenging projects and training provided to ensure your success.
We realize diverse teams make smarter decisions, deliver better results, and build stronger communities. We're an organization that champions diversity and inclusion at every level and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace!