Our Account Management Team is at the forefront of innovation and sustainability, working closely with our customers to create advanced equipment and chemical treatment solutions for a wide array of industries. Our people do far more than manage the sales lifecycle, they're technical advisors who develop a deep understanding of customer needs and deliver creative solutions improving energy and water efficiency while optimizing customer profitability and productivity and protecting our natural resources. Our most successful people have related technical experience or formal education in a STEM concentration, a passion for environmental sustainability, and a consultative customer approach. Our Account Management Team also has access to excellent benefits and perks including:
- Autonomy & Flexibility - Our Team works remotely, managing their workload and schedule independently
- Training & Expertise - Industry-leading, self-paced, defined-curriculum technical and commercial training. Plus, the opportunity to travel in North America and benefit from a vast network of leading water technology experts
- Compensation - Competitive pay, sales incentives and a full suite of benefits, including a generous retirement plan and company car for corporate and personal use
If you like the idea of being part of a company that's doing big things to protect the environment, while being rewarded for your creativity and ability to grow a book of business, here's more!Key Responsibilities:
- Be a consultant and advisor! Listen, learn, and apply technologies to solve a wide variety of water and process treatment needs, utilizing the broadest and deepest product portfolio in the industry. Safety first, so you'll need to learn and apply customer safety and environmental practices
- Have a sense of adventure! This is not a typical desk job. You'll be out in the field working at commercial sites several days per month. Sometimes you'll need to roll up your sleeves to work with field test equipment, chemical feed systems, and other equipment and chemicals involved in water treatment. You'll need to be proactive - preventative maintenance, optimizing chemical feed and equipment operations implementing creative and innovative predictive analytics will be important. It's easier to fix problems before they arise.
- Be a team player! We win together and your involvement in daily operational meetings will be key to staying on top of our priorities and sharing best practices and impactful solutions.
- Promote account growth! Partner across teams/ divisions to optimize results and delight your customers with creative equipment, chemical and analytics solutions.
- Celebrate success with our industry-standard Proof Not Promises awards, given to customers to recognize environmental and operational savings achieved while using our technologies and consultative recommendations.
Other Useful Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent, in Engineering (Chemical, Industrial, or Mechanical), Biology, Environmental Science, Technology or Chemistry. Equivalent experience in the field will also qualify
- Ability and willingness to work in a range of environments including heavy industrial facilities, light manufacturing facilities, and commercial & institutional properties.
- Valid driver's license and willingness to travel
- Experience in direct sales, customer service, account management, or industry operations is a plus!
- Good communication and technical (computer) skills will come in handy.