Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for Senior Engineer position with extensive experience in the oil and gas/ petrochemical/ Chemical industry
Skills / Qualifications
- Assists in identification and markup of corrosion loops and piping circuits (new and existing units) on PFD, PID.
- Reviews inspection data and assists RBI evergreening or corrosion study validation.
- Supports thickness monitoring and inspection management programs (new implementations and updating analysis/records).
- Assists with inspection and repair deferrals.
- Ensures that non-conformance reports (NCR) are created and tracked to completion for inspection findings and deficiencies.
- Provides consultations for mechanical integrity compliance or inspection technology.
- Supports the pressure relief device inspection optimization program.
- Supports mechanical integrity compliance / gap closure projects.
- Engineering Degree in Mechanical / Metallurgy/ Corrosion Engineering.
- Relevant years of inspection experience with one or more API inspection certifications (API 510, 570, 653).
- Working knowledge of stationary equipment inspection codes and standards (API 510, 570, 653, ASME B&PV Sec VIII and B31.3).
- Working knowledge of corrosion damage mechanisms (API 571) and basic metallurgy.
- Working knowledge of NDE techniques.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com Diversity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.