Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is recruiting for a Management Accountant in our Manila office.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to Energy and the Built environment. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people, with revenues of over $8 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life-cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.
Skills / Qualifications
- Responsible for the preparation of monthly financial reports in accordance with the deadlines set out in the internal timetables
- Prepare general ledger journals, including P&L items for revenue and costs, balance sheet control and reconciliation of accounts, accruals, and provisions
- Prepare HFM reporting packages including associated schedules and analysis
- Prepare Intercompany billings
- Attend to internal and external auditor requirements and queries
- Responsible in preparation of balance sheet reconciliations
- Process month end journal entries
- Prepare Check and Check Voucher
- Maintain the accounts receivable ledger and files for key clients and projects
- Liaise with internal clients and project managers to ensure that progress claims and invoices are submitted to clients accurately and within the specified deadline
- Follow established policies and procedures
- At least a minimum of 5 years' progressive experience in Finance
- He / She must have good English communication skills
- Must possess thorough knowledge of the different finance and accounting processes
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Preferably with knowledge in SAGE and Hyperion Financial Management systems
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com Diversity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.