Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries. Duties & Responsibilities Purpose
Assist Operations Lead with the planning, direction, and coordination of the operations of the Subsea Robotics activities as related to equipment and personnel required to support the overall area operations. Ensures the support, maintenance, planning, mobilization and demobilization activities are efficiently and effectively directed and supported. Functions
- Oversees and directs equipment preparation and maintenance to include complex systems such as Remotely Operated Vehicles, Workover Systems, all subsea tooling, and support equipment as required.
- Direct or assist in directing personnel assignments in support of offshore operations and equipment preparation and onshore maintenance.
- Ensure all offshore personnel training, regulatory compliance and competency goals are set and attained.
- Work with Operations Lead and Project Managers in crew evaluations, crew assignment and improvement opportunities.
- Work to achieve and assist in reporting KPIs as defined by Service Excellence Lead.
- Assist Technical Support Lead, Product Manager and Commercial Manager as required in equipment selection, asset readiness profiles, cost for preparation estimates and other inputs required in the support of area projects/installations.
- Work across business lines to share information with the goal of increasing operational excellence.
- Participates in all HSE, Quality and Operational Excellence initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Operations, or Management preferred.
- Relevant Oilfield experience to include significant Administrative, Office or Operations Management experience; or, any combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.