Are you passionate about meticulous planning and attention to detail?Do you relish working with multiple teams to ensure on-time delivery?Join our Flexible Pipe Systems Team (FPS)!
Bringing the most cutting-edge products to an ever-changing market. Flexible pipe is a spoolable, low-cost solution for hydrocarbon transport, delivering the greatest strength-to-weight ratio in the flexible pipe. The proprietary five-layer reinforcement of FPS pipe goes beyond conventional pipe options, standing up to high pressure and extreme corrosive conditions.Partner with the best
The Master Scheduler is responsible for the Master Schedule and on-time delivery of a manufacturing facility. Works with the sales and commercial team, region personnel and supply chain to translate the demand (forecasts, sales orders, planned orders) across multiple time horizons into physical orders and ensures they are delivered to meet the customer requirements.As a Master Scheduler, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Working with the region sales and operations to create forecasts and convert demand plans into physical orders.
- Assisting in the execution and driving consistency of the S&OP process.
- Analyzing incoming demand; identifying order exceptions, misalignment with product rationalization strategy and opportunities to utilize existing inventory
- Planning and schedules order timelines to be consistent with customer requirements while minimizing inventory and shipping costs
- Performing various material management analysis such as statistical material consumption and forecasts, aged inventory, aged PO, in-transit material analysis, safety stock, etc.
- Monitoring levels of safety stock, global and aging inventory and working with regions and manufacturing plants to address accordingly
- Working to ensure new assets, repaired assets and spares are captured with the Sales & Operations Planning process
- Assisting in driving product line make-to-stock (MTS), make-to-order (MTO), configure-to-order (CTO) and engineer-to-order (ETO) standards are implemented in the S&OP process
To be successful in this role, you will:
Desired qualifications:Work in a way that works for you
- Have a bachelor's degree or 5+ years of relevant industry experience
- Have experience in order management, inventory optimization and management, asset utilization and management
- Have an advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Oracle, or other ERP systems
- Demonstrate an ability to communicate professionally at all levels, lead meetings and collaborate with internal stakeholders
- Be a good team player, enjoy collaborating and solving problems with others
- Be excited by and demonstrate an ability to learn new processes and applications
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit in everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.