Roles and Responsibilities
- Performs daily inspections of Insulation activities
- Creates daily inspection reports stating the conditions of work to ensure requirements of the ITP are met.
- Liaising with Coating Inspector Supervisor on plans, drawings, specifications, and code requirements and executing the specific inspections required on insulation systems.
- Ensuring ITR are signed off accordingly and turned in daily.
- Must have 5 years minimum cryogenic insulation experience and hold a current NIA certificate.
- SSPC/NIA Certified
- High- temp insulation experience.
Employment: Full-time, 8-12 month assignment, hourly rate + per diem