If you are looking for a career with solid job prospects for the foreseeable future, understand, deliver, or improve the range of activities to support the digital and energy transition, then this role will suit you. Join Shell and let us
help you grow in a business that encourages both personal and professional development. Where you fit
In this role, you will be responsible to ensure end-to-end service availability and resolve escalated urgent/complex issues to ensure business continuity for Shell's SAP Analytics Cloud application. What's the role?
As IT Operations Engineer, you will provide second and third-line operational IT Support for SAC applications which includes ticket resolutions. Proactively monitor service outcomes to initiate service improvements and recommendations for remediation and manage the implementation of changes taking the portfolio architecture into account.
Aside from above, you are expected for the following:
What We Need from You
- Handle complex severity incidents according to Business Service Level Agreement (SLA). Resolve escalated multi-discipline technical application and infrastructure incidents end to end per business SLA.
- Work with the Project team to assess project deliveries for addressing any supportability issues.
- Understand how projects enable the implementation of Shell's SAC capabilities to accurately assess technical issues and recommend solutions that are supportable and consistent with the overall strategy.
- Advise on impact of technical exceptions, including requests for changes, deviations from specifications, etc. Ensure that there is a proper technical assessment of all such exceptions.
- Cooperate with support and project management teams on technical feasibility and considerations
- Work with support team and project management teams to prepare detailed technical plans, evaluate test results and ensure a supportable solution is being deployed by the projects.
- Ensure adherence to Shell security and compliance framework, information security and regulatory audit compliance. All relevant compliance strategies, policies, standards, processes, procedures, and best practices are applied, executed, and monitored correctly.
- 3+ Years of Strong hands-on experience in SAP Analytics Cloud including complex dashboards using SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Experience in integrating SAC with BW, HANA, SAP Universe, and S/4 HANA.
- Experience in troubleshooting Integration and dashboard performance issues.
- Experience in Live data connections and Import Data model's functionality
- Experience in Line of Business Content activation.
- Experience in creating mobile-compatible dashboards in SAC and creating Catalogs and mapping to the desired dashboards in SAC.
- Experience in creating Dashboard and Agenda in a Digital boardroom is a plus
- Experience in SAC Life cycle management, SAC administration and Security (User Creation, Teams Creation, Custom Roles) and with Cloud Connector and Cloud agent
- Knowledge of building Planning models, dimensions and currency conversion is a plus and knowledge of Planning, Allocations and VDT (Value Driver Tree)
- Knowledge of Smart prediction, Time series forecasting predictive model and Regression predictive model.
- Provide end-to-end support for all the SAP Analytics Cloud-related support, upgrades, migrations from SAP BO, version/patch releases, bug fixes and user support and knowledge of SAP Cloud Availability Center.
- Good knowledge of data warehousing and visualization concept of reporting
- Experience in Designing Design studio/Lumira Dashboards is desirable