Skills: Asset Management
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Vienna, Austria
Petroplan are pleased to be working alongside an international solar project developer and operator based in Vienna Austria, who are seeking an experienced Asset Manager to join the team working for large scale Solar Power Plants
* Manage the O&M services for PV plants
* Perform analysis, error detection and operational optimization
* Are first point of contact for customer inquiries on technical and operational issues
* Prioritize, plan and coordinate on-site services related to field service and subcontractors
* Document work assignments and reporting in digital systems as well as reporting to customers
* Manage internal service technicians and external service providers
* Process projects such as plant certification, retrofits and conversions to increase efficiency.
* A degree of a technical university or college of engineering (HTL) preferred electrical engineering or similar
* Professional experience in the solar industry, other renewable energies or in project management is an advantage
* Quality awareness and forward-looking action in recognizing and eliminating errors, defects and problems
* Experience of EPC and O&M contracts is an advantage
* Willingness to travel and work in an international environment
* Confident and communicative demeanor
* English in speech and writing
* Driving license of at least Type B.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.