Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently inviting applications of Process Engineers
with experience in oil and gas engineering for our Engineering team in Abu Dhabi
Below are some key responsibilities and duties:
Skills / Qualifications
- Prepare process flow diagrams, P&IDs, DPTD, PSFS, equipment and instrument specifications, line list, process summaries and other process deliverables.
- Establish the basis of design and make detailed calculations to develop the design
- Carry out process simulation using HYSYS, Flare System Analyzer, Pipenet and Pipesim etc. and prepare heat and material balance.
- Carryout equipment sizing, line sizing, pump hydraulics, safety relief calculations and produce process calculation report.
- Carryout depressurization studies, flare load estimation and flare system design
- Participate in PFD, P&ID and other design reviews
- Participate in PHA, HAZOP and other safety reviews
- Provide process support to the other engineering disciplines
- Familiar with the fundamentals of process engineering design and analysis
- Clear communicator with good interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated, self-reliant and problem solver
- Good communicator with willingness to share knowledge and support others
- Strong commitment to safety
- Bachelor's degree in chemical engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in oil and gas industry
- Proficient in Process Simulation software's such as HYSYS, Flare System Analyzer, PipeNet, Pipesim, OLGA etc.
- Work experience in major offshore brownfield projects/FPSO is an added advantage
- Knowledge of engineering computer programs and general business software
- Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience and detailed knowledge of relevant international codes and standards
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com Diversity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.