Weatherford is a leading global energy services company. Our world-class experts partner with customers to optimize their resources and realize the full potential of their assets. Across our operating locations, including manufacturing, research and development, service, and training facilities, operators choose us for strategic solutions that add efficiency, flexibility, and responsibility to any energy operation.
We are focused on technology development, digital solutions, and defining our footprint in the new energy space. Our ability to provide integrated solutions across our segments will be critical to growth in our core operations and the energy transition.
Energy producers face unique challenges every day, so it is our job to create solutions that enhance safety, streamline operations, and sustain uptime to meet or exceed their targets. We operate across the global energy landscape employing some of the best diverse talent in the industry. At Weatherford, we understand the value each individual brings to the table. We celebrate diversity in all its forms and are immensely proud of our workforce. We invite you to join our passionate, talented, word-class team.
When you join Weatherford, you instantly feel connected to something bigger - a community that is grounded by our core values and driven to create innovative solutions for our customers. We celebrate each other's successes, grow together, and learn from each other constantly. Individually, we are impressive. Together, we are unstoppable. We are One Weatherford.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and provides you a challenging and enriching career path, with a healthy balance of structure and flexibility to chart your own course.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Responsibilities
Perform the quality control and inspection related activities of the facility.DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• To carry out the inspection related activities of all components & assemblies in WFT-ADM
• Dimensional and visual in-process inspection in conjunction with controlled drawings and applicable
• Final inspection of all jobs performed in the facility and 100% inspection of finished components.
• To perform or oversee Pressure Testing of assembled parts to ensure that all acceptance criteria has been
• Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
• Function as the company's representative for the applicable third party inspections for various jobs
• Must understand and comply with the quality, safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
• Any other delegated responsibilities as instructed by the Line Management with the time frame specified in a
safe and efficient manner to meet business requirements, provided the instruction is reasonable and the
delegate is capable and deemed competent to fulfil these.AUTHORITY:
To accept or reject manufactured components within the WFT-ADM facility.HSE ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:While at work, (and while on work premises) WADM employees shall:
• Take reasonable care of their own health and safety;
• Take reasonable care of the health and safety of persons and the environment, that may be affected by
their acts or omissions at work;
• Co-operate with their employer with respect to any instructions and/or actions taken by the employer to
protect the employee and/or comply with HSE requirements;
• Report to their immediate supervisor any situation which they have reason to believe could present a hazard
and which they cannot themselves correct;
• Report all HSE related incidents and work-related injuries to concerned persons,
• Not intentionally or recklessly interfere with or misuse anything provided at the workplace in the interest of
health, safety, welfare or protection or management of the environment.
• Not to bring any kind of alcoholic beverages into the workplace for consumption therein or to work in a state
of drunkenness to enter or remain on the premises, and this include all type of drugs,
• Must comply with the personal safety precautions, use and care of protective devices including Personal
protective equipment provided for Health & Safety, as per the low , disciplinary actions might be taken if
• Not to have any contact with moving parts, including rotating parts and machines,
• Not to removal or install barriers and machine guards whilst the machine is running and the machine shall
not be operated unless being reinstalled in its place, and allowed by the maintenance Dep. representative.
• Not entre an area if not authorized to do so, and where machinery is operating unless dressed in clothing
and PPE suitable to the nature of work and in compliance with the orders specified by the plant for safety of
- Diploma/Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Technical Certification
- Should be an Engineering background
- Excellent oral and written skills in English language.
- Computer literate with excel, word and power point.
- Able to work on own initiative & without supervision.
- Be a team player