Company: NES Fircroft
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
• Maintain training schedule, training matrices, and training records for all departments.
• Review quality documents with owners for relevancy at periodic intervals.
• Document control: creation / revision / release.
• Assist QA Specialist with onsite / offsite internal and external (customer / surveillance) audits
• Assist QA Specialist with supplier audits.
• May be expected to code data and input data for computer processing.
• Review and approve product certifications.
• Review and approve material certifications.
• Datasheet creation.
• Monitoring gage calibration schedule.
• Gage calibration entry.
• Request for quotes regarding QC items needing purchasing.
• Purchase requisition creation.
• Various database entries.
• Backup QA Specialist duties as needed.
• Any other duties of a similar or lesser nature as required.
• Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent and 2-5 years of experience in a quality management system.
• Able to perform a variety of tasks
• Familiar with ISO 9001 standard.
• Familiar with a variety of quality concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a quality management system.
• Ability to efficiently manage time and organize tasks.
• Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Ability to accurately document data.
• Strong communication skills, oral and written.
• Must have a safety and quality mindset.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.