- Use computer to fill out weekly safe work permits, and issue/suspend them online daily.
- Send work reports daily via email with pictures attached daily.
- Be involved with contractor daily safety meetings, and collect JSA/JHA daily to be uploaded into the safe work permit system.
- Manage and supervise construction activities during the underground coating and above ground painting of piping and pipe supports.
- Ensure contractor is following company specs and industry standards.
- Check coating thickness and sandblast profiles during coating activities.
- Assist with utility and other pipeline inspection tasks when no coating/painting is being performed.
- Must be proficient with computers (Microsoft Office programs, general computer and smart phone use)
- Must be able to manage safe work permits, documentation, daily reports and daily tasks with little to no direction or reminders about the individual's daily responsibilities.
- Will be required to wear FR clothing during construction near gas facilities.
- Will be required walk long distances, through steep terrain on a regular basis.
- All inspectors are expected to be on site, out of their vehicle and monitoring work activities.
- Must have reliable vehicle capable of traversing rough terrain, snow covered roads, etc.
- Must have Calibrated equipment capable of checking sandblast profiles, coating thicknesses, etc.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.