Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is recruititng for an Associate Process Engineers to work in Al-Khobar, SA
Skills / Qualifications
- Performs a variety of routine tasks that are planned to provide experience and familiarization with the engineering staff and the methods, practices, and programs of the company.
- Provides straightforward solutions to problems using readily available, clear, and direct references.
- Collects and evaluates data and develops plans for assignments that may involve design application.
- Prepares simple plans and designs, calculations, and bills of material in accordance with established specifications.
- Carries out routine analysis and works in accordance with instructions.
- Assists more experienced technical personnel with specific aspects of more complex tasks.
- Assist with the specification and selection of equipment to meet project criteria.
- Initiate the exchange of required technical concepts and information with the Design staff and other disciplines.
- Assignments typically involve individual project phases or projects of limited scope.
- Prepares reports on their assignments and makes recommendations on the solution of technical problems within the scope of assignment.
- Assignments often involve basic technical observations, analysis, and modifications of simple components.
- Participates in design reviews eg as note-taker
- BS in Chemical Engineering with 0 to 2 years of relevant experience in the field
- Good understanding of P&IDs
- Fluent on ASPEN Hysys Simulation
- Strong Equipment Design experience in school is essentia
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com Diversity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.