We are looking for an LTM Supervisor (Laboratory Technician) for a leading in the Oilfield Industry.
Post: LTM Supervisor
Experience: 7 Years Responsibilities:
- Conduct tests on samples of fluids, chemicals, and other materials collected from drilling sites, production facilities, and pipelines.
- Maintain laboratory equipment, ensuring that it is properly calibrated and maintained in good working order.
- Analyze test results and prepare reports for management, engineers, and other stakeholders.
- Ensure that all testing is conducted in compliance with industry standards and regulations.
- Address safety and environmental concerns related to laboratory operations.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field such as chemistry, chemical engineering, Science, Maths, Engineering or Geology.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Familiarity with laboratory equipment and procedures.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Good communication skills to effectively report and present findings to others.
- Previous experience in a laboratory or related field preferred, but not required.
- Certifications or training related to laboratory safety, hazardous materials handling, or quality control are advantageous.
If you are interested kindly share your resume - email@example.com
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.