Senior Financial Analyst - RenewablesPetroplan Featured Employer
Madrid, Community of Madrid, Spain
Senior Financial Analyst (Europe) - Solar / BESS Project
Investment & Project Finance
£75k - £85k DOE plus benefits
Petroplan are recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst to join an established Solar Project Developer to support their activities right the way across Europe.
Our client have a long history of successfully developing Utility Scale Solar and Battery Storage Projects, and are active in over 10 countries globally with the majority of their attention focussed within Europe.
They have recently secured new funding to grow their brand and pipeline in a number of new regions across both Western and Eastern Europe - meaning they can hire this position in any of their offices throughout the UK, Spain, France, Austria, Hungary or Poland.
* Analyze prospective investments and prepare the Investment Committee Memo, including analysis of commercial, financial, and operational characteristics, and contributing to the structuring, due diligence, and documentation of selected investment projects
* Adapt financial models to each project (VBA is a plus)
* Support Project Financing all over the financing process, from origination to closing
* Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes.
* Work directly with the business to create actionable insights for M&A deals
* Support Senior Management Team with in-depth financial and business analysis
* MSc/Master finance or accounting
* Strong financial modelling skills
* 3 years of experience in energy industry (or project financing related)
* Strong accounting background
* The Ability to work under pressure
* The Ability to work with multiple teams across countries
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.