Weatherford is a leading global energy services company. Our world-class experts partner with customers to optimize their resources and realize the full potential of their assets. Across our operating locations, including manufacturing, research and development, service, and training facilities, operators choose us for strategic solutions that add efficiency, flexibility, and responsibility to any energy operation.
We are focused on technology development, digital solutions, and defining our footprint in the new energy space. Our ability to provide integrated solutions across our segments will be critical to growth in our core operations and the energy transition.
Energy producers face unique challenges every day, so it is our job to create solutions that enhance safety, streamline operations, and sustain uptime to meet or exceed their targets. We operate across the global energy landscape employing some of the best diverse talent in the industry. At Weatherford, we understand the value each individual brings to the table. We celebrate diversity in all its forms and are immensely proud of our workforce. We invite you to join our passionate, talented, word-class team.
When you join Weatherford, you instantly feel connected to something bigger - a community that is grounded by our core values and driven to create innovative solutions for our customers. We celebrate each other's successes, grow together, and learn from each other constantly. Individually, we are impressive. Together, we are unstoppable. We are One Weatherford.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and provides you a challenging and enriching career path, with a healthy balance of structure and flexibility to chart your own course.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Responsibilities Job Purpose
The Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) Advisor has the responsibility to administer, interpret, and implement the Weatherford Health Safety and Environmental Management System, Operations Excellence Performance System (OEPS), ensuring that appropriate measures are taken to maintain an effective program consistent with the Organization, Geozone, and Area HSE objectives. SAFETY & COMPLIANCE
- Maintains safety and service quality as first priorities when working across all areas of the business
- Where required in the case of non-conformance, exercises 'Stop Work Authority' to suspend operations
- Maintains the highest standards of corporate governance, ensuring that all activities are carried out ethically and in compliance with company policies, relevant laws, regulations, standards, and industry practices in the applicable country
- Ensures that a QHSE orientation and induction is provided to all new and existing employees.
- Ensures effective coordination by area QHSE staff of scheduling, implementation, and assistance in the facilitation of regulatory QHSE Compliance Training.
- Ensures that QHSE inspections and audits are performed in the assigned area and on work site locations.
- Coaches and mentors' frontline staff in the correct implementation and use of Weatherford's Operations Risk Management Tools.
- Assists local management in the preparation and presenting of QHSE meetings, training, and awareness programs.
- Coordinates the investigation of all incidents and near misses and ensure they are entered into Weatherford Performance Tracking System (WPTS) correctly.
- Assists in developing QHSE policies and procedures, as well as recommend revisions of documents as necessary.
- Knows, understands, and complies with Weatherford OEPS and comply with all requirements of the Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Performs various other duties and activities as assigned by their manager within the physical constraints of the job.
- Reviews Client bids / tenders and provide appropriate input pertaining to QHSE requirements
- Engages with key stakeholders to ensure the appropriate expertise is involved in the investigation of all incidents
- Disseminates QHSE information to all levels of the organization.
- Familiarizes managers, supervisors, and area QHSE staff with all customers, regulatory and other requirements that affect their course of business.
- Meets with regulatory agencies that govern our operations when the need arises.
- Meets and collaborates with local customers as required.
- Minimum Diploma or equivalent in HSSE or related discipline.
- 2-5 years experience in related experience in implementing and/or maintiaing a HSSE Managemet System.
- 1-3 years' experience in implementing and/or maintaining a QHSE management system.
- Fluent in both written and oral English
- Computer literate & Microsoft Office
- Good written and communication skills
- Strong leadership & interpersonal skills
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Experience in auditing suppliers & vendors.
- Experience performing safety inductions
- Familiar with risk management practices
- Hazard identification and control, incident investigation techniques, accident analysis
- Conduct Risk Assessments and familiar with Job Safety Analysis/Job Hazard Analysis
- HSE related degree/certification from accredited college.