HR Reporting and Analytics Specialist - Tableau (Remote)Do you like to drive impact through reporting and dashboards in Tableau?Would you like the opportunity to develop your career with a global energy technology company?Join our People Analytics Team!
Maximising data and analytics to improve business performance, influencing and championing continuous improvement and always looking for the best ways to utilise our current reporting platforms and make recommendations for improvements to support business needs.Partner with the best
As HR Reporting and Analytics Specialist, you will design and develop reports, metrics, data visualization and insight solutions in Tableau to support a broad range of HR use cases
As a HR Reporting and Analytics Specialist, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Acting as a key member of the People Analytics team, providing input into group strategy, motivation and development
- Driving Tableau data visualization and reporting outcomes
- Managing incoming requests, and implementing code changes, testing, gathering approvals, migrating code, and supporting of code post-production
- Researching new reporting / data visualization capabilities on the Tableau roadmap, and assessing value for business users
- Articulating the value proposition of technology capabilities and mapping them to organization requirements to minimize incremental cost of development
- Informing stakeholders of key customer issues, identifying potential problems or conflicts and resolving them when necessary
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Bachelor's Degree and 7+ years of related professional experience.
- Have excellent knowledge and experience with Tableau report and visualization tools (reports, metrics, dashboards, etc.)
- Have experience with report and data visualization design and development lifecycle (requirements gathering, design, development, testing and deployment)
- Have functional understanding of HR data models and configurations
- Have excellent debugging, critical thinking, and communication skills
- Have ability to exhibit thought leadership by advising our customers & business on what to report on & proactively making efficiency improvements
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.