Would you like to take ownership of delivering an exceptional service to our customers? Are you passionate about building relationships and ensuring customer success? Join our world class Oilfield Services Team
Baker Hughes is the world's first and only full stream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Partner with the best
As a Field Service Coordinator, you will ensure that we maximize short and long-term revenue, profit and cash collection opportunities. This position will coordinate the required job activities across organizational boundaries to ensure Baker Hughes execute the job in line with customer expectations and contract terms and conditions.
As a Service Delivery Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Protecting the health and safety of our personnel and the environment.
- Conducting all activities in line with our non-negotiables, applicable processes and cultural pillars, Ensuring the assigned contracts/quotes are fully understood and capitalized upon
- Coordinating and monitoring all job activities as outlined in MTJC across organizational boundaries . Scheduling and dispatching of resources in line with job requirements.
- Being the primary contact for client for job preparation, execution and close out, and as such, will manage the relationship to ensure business success for Baker Hughes.
- Being familiar with the assigned client's process for MOC / escalation to ensure the proper process is followed when there is risk of not achieving the clients objectives
- Prompting escalation of issues that can impact service delivery
- Ensuring invoice is in line with contract/quote, with no revenue leakage and timely collection of cash
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have an Bachelor Degree
- Have 10 years experience between field and office
- Have Fishing , Casing exit , and Wellbore cleanout experience in both field and office operations
- Management experience in field and operations required
- Must have experience designing fishing and Casing exit jobs is a must
- Be an experienced problem solver, with a methodical approach to solving complex issues internally and externally
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and an ability to build trusting relationships with customers and suppliers
- Have experience working with multiple internal teams to execute logistics to meet customer requirements
- Be a good team player and show the ability to adapt in an ever-changing, dynamic environment
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other. Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.