Machinery Diagnostic Services Field EngineerAre you a Machinery Diagnostic Engineer looking for a new opportunity?Would you like to help shape and implement our Bently Nevada Diagnostics Services?Join our Bently Nevada Engineering team
Bently Nevada, a Baker Hughes business, offers a plant-wide, holistic suite of machine condition monitoring and protection solutions that help customers achieve the highest level of asset reliability possible.Partner with the best
As a Machinery Diagnostics Engineer , you are tasked to provide customers service solutions to address critical rotating machinery assets, protection and monitoring system. This will include evaluating machinery condition based on rotor dynamic analysis.
As a Machinery Diagnostic Services Field Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Diagnosing machinery problems based upon: vibration data, operational data, and customer communications
- Assisting with activities to ensure repairs, installations and preventive maintenance on equipment are completed on-time and safely
- Building relationships with customers to provide a high-level of service delivery, becoming their trusted advisor for their rotating equipment health
- Travelling international and domestic for on-site systems installation, training, and/or product repair.
- Defining KPI's to analyze and measure performance to propose improvements and action plans
- Applying Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained
- Overseeing preparation of invoices, technical documents and manufacturing records for orders, ensuring compliance with internal documentation system
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Mechanical recommended) from an accredited college or university OR minimum 15 years of industry (energy and/or oil & gas) experience in Machinery Diagnostics.
- Display an advanced mechanical aptitude and experience with rotating equipment found throughout Power Generation and Petrochemical facilities
- Be able to communicate complex technical information to customers and stakeholders
- Have the ability to work independently and be able to identify and drive process improvements
- Be able to travel regionally to work with customers on-site (70%)
- Have a passport (or able to obtain a passport) and hold a valid drivers license
- Demonstrate your proactive approach to work and flexibility to adapt to ever-changing conditions and new challenges
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Occasional home working possible
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.