Company: Baker Hughes
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Quito, Pi, Ecuador
Do you want to be a part of a successful team?
Do you want to build a career within purchasing or finance?
Join our Team!
As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high-performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safety and effectively create value for our customers and shareholders.
Partner with the best
As a Procurement Specialist you will take ownership for the sourcing and buying process. You will provide support to cross-functional teams on a variety of projects. Using your knowledge of the market and vendors, you will build trusted relationships with suppliers and internal teams.
As a Procurement Specialist, you will be responsible for:
• Conducting technical negotiations for assigned package scope of work in collaboration with engineering.
• Preparing and maintaining routine data files and reports in compliance with established policies. Copying and printing functions of documents and records.
• Defining and maintaining price/cost metrics and savings measurement.
• Using continuous improvement tools to improve HS&E, quality, delivery, financial performance, employee engagement, and customer satisfaction.
• Providing an interface between Baker Hughes, suppliers and customers on all contractual matters.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
• Have an academic background, Bachelor's dgr in Industrial, Petroleum Engineer preferred.
• Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and have an intermediate level of English.
• Have good analytical, math, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Be a self-starter who can take the initiative and immerse themselves in challenging projects
• Be experienced at balancing high-pressure work and tight deadlines.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
• For us flexibility works both ways, we work with global customers and have annual targets, so as long as we can respond and deliver to these we can offer a lot of flexibility in this role.Â Talk to us about your desired flexible working options when you apply
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
• Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
• Comprehensive private medical care options
• Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
• Tailored financial programs
• Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.