Hello, Greetings from NES Fircroft!
We have an opportunity with one of our reputed client in UAE. For Marine Services Company
Position: IT Support
Location: Dubai, UAE
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Managed and maintain all company electronic equipment onshore and offshore, including vendor equipment rentals for vessels fleet.
- Supervise & maintain VSAT, Software, IT related Hardware rental contracts.
- Communicate with client manager in regard to technical issues of telecom or internet equipment onboard vessels.
- Troubleshoot and resolve enduser operating system, and software related problems In office and vessel.
- Sets up and configures laptop / desktop computers, peripherals and accounts assigning security level.
- Install software, hardware and peripherals.
- Troubleshoot and resolve network and server access problems for end users.
- Coordinate with domain providers in any issues related to emails and works with hardware vendors to resolve equipment failures / problems
- May received and process information of a confidential nature; ensures such information is maintained in strict confidentiality.
- Maintain, implement & improve IT policy / SOP.
- Graduate of computer science, It or equivalent experience, good knowledge of information and operational systems personnel management skills.
- Coordination skills.
- Ability to work in a team
- Good knowledge in English language.
If interested, kindly share your profile on email@example.com
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.