Skills: Marine Engineering
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Ras al-Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
Hello, Greetings from NES Fricroft!
Technical Marine Superintendent - For Marine Services Company, Oil & Gas
Ras Al Khaimah - U.A.E, Permanent Role
Reporting to the Technical Marine Manager, we are looking for an experienced Technical Marine Superintendent for a Marine Services Company supporting Oil & Gas Offshore projects, to work at Ras Al Khaimah - U.A.E on a Permanent Role.
The ideal candidate will be an engineer, naval architect, master mariner or similar, with at least 5 years experience in similar positions.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role will be:
- Tracking day to day ship operation for smooth activities at sea.
- Monitoring and maintain shipboard PMS (Planned Maintenance System) for hull and machinery.
- Approve and synchronize the supply of stores, spares, consumables, including nautical equipment.
- Approve and organize repairs and maintenance.
- Implement ISM and ISO in conjunction with the TM.
- Arrange and control vessel's budget relevant to technical aspects.
- Ensures all documentation relevant to ship's equipment is complete, updated and promptly available.
The candidate will require extensive technical know-how and experience in marine engineering, managerial experience, and ability to coordinating activities & projects.
Interested? please feel free to mail me your CV to email@example.com
If you are not available or suitable feel free to share this mail among your friends who might be looking for work in this difficult situation.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.