My Client is a large EPCM consultancy based in The Netherlands working on various Petrochemical and Chemical projects around the The Netherlands. Due to increase in work load and new projects they are looking to expand the Quality team. Worley are searching a Senior Quality Manager to support a large project in The Netherlands.
The Senior Quality Manager will be required to:
- 15+ years experience on large lump sum projects
- Experience in EU and Middle East
- Knowledge of ISO 9001
- Implement Project Quality management systems
- Manage quality support functions
- Report and review systems
- Facilitate risk workshops
- Complete quality audits
- Provide solutions and improvements of quality audits
- Have experience in Scrum, Agile and Lean training
The Quality manager must have a Lead auditing qualification
The Senior Quality manager will be required to be based in The Netherlands for a 12 month renewable contract. If you feel you are suitable, please feel free to apply
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!