If you have a passion for logistics/transport management and customer service, with a problem-solving mindset, the Supply & Logistics Coordinator role presents an exciting opportunity. Working within the ever-evolving energy industry, you will be part of a team dealing with global responsibilities, adapting to unique customer requirements while staying abreast of any changes in the external (logistics) environment. Where You Fit In
The Customer Operations team is responsible for efficiently delivering the portfolio of products within the Shell Catalysts & Technologies (SC&T) business worldwide. SC&T ships ~200 M lbs globally each year and handles ~300-500 orders/year.
We approach our work by ensuring brilliant basics of our work, being fundamentally digital and an agile organization. We also ensure that the customer experience we deliver are segmented according to their needs.
You will need to liaise with many internal stakeholders within the regions as well as external stakeholders (customers, third parties, etc.) in multiple international markets. D riving continuous improvemen t , coordinating/sharing best practices across regional SBO teams , and working towards improving the E2E sales and customer experience and logistics delivery. What is the Role ?
The Supply & Logistics Coordinators are critical to the success of SC&T business and in delivering upon the organization's growth ambitions. You will be providing superior customer s ervice throughout the E2E sales cycle: from inputting initial quotations to final delivery of product, billing and invoicing. This requires coordination of both internal (regional managers in the regions) and external (customers, third parties) stakeholders in multiple markets. Further more , you will be responsible for real-time troubleshooting/problem solving, acting as the first point of contact . What We Need from You ?
International shipping / logistics related experience is required. Strong Import/Export knowledge and experience and documentation, not limited to:
- Good communication in English is a must
- Transport documents such as :
- SDS, Certificate of Analysis, Certificate of Origin, Customs Invoice, P acking lists, SAP invoice, CMR's/ Bills of lading and Letters of C redit
- Good knowledge of SAP required, specifically the following modules:
- Purchasing; Sales & Distributions; PCA Reports. Skilled level in Microsoft Office and Adobe
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work individually, or as part of a team and build robust relationships with stakeholders, customers, and third parties.
- Strong ability to prioritize multiple competing objectives and meet tight/demanding deadlines
- Being oriented to the details
- Strong problem-solving skills and confidence to make decisions
In this fast - paced exciting and challenging role , you will need to rely on you r ability to make quick / timely decisions, trust your instincts , and be creative with your solution-based ideas in order to successfully meet the tight and demanding deadlines.
- Establish and maintain close working relationships with regional sales associates and regional SBO teams
- Unpredictable workload; must adapt to sudden shifts in workload demand and delegate responsibilities effectively to staff for business continuity
- Keeping up with changes to SAP functionality
- Industry knowledge: heightened security issues in transportation industry, customs organisations and refinery operations and trade and compliance
- Ability to work effectively independently or as part of a team
- Passion to learn the Shell Catalysts & Technologies business
Working hours: 2nd shift
(from 12 PM to 20:30)
place of work: Krakow