Petroplan are pleased to be working alongside an international solar project developer and operator based in Vienna Austria, who are seeking an experienced Project Manager to join the team working on Large Scale Solar Power Plants.
The ideal candidate will need to have Electrical Engineering background with an extensive experience in EPC projects preferably in Solar industry and will work on the pre-construction phase of the plants so managing the tender process and supporting the design team will be key. You will also work alongside the operation team so to have understanding of O&M contracts is essential.Responsibilities:
- Manage our international projects
- Conduct project evaluations, site assessments and technical due diligences.
- Design and plan solar power plants and battery energy storage systems
- Negotiate contracts with subcontractors and manufactures
- Perform technical analysis and simulations
- Provide technical support of the project purchase / sale process
- Participate in high level operations & maintenance activities.
- A degree of a technical university or college of engineering (HTL) preferred electrical engineering or similar
- At least 3 years of project management experience in the electrical power industry preferable solar industry
- Expertise in battery storage systems is of advantage
- Understanding of EPC and O&M contracts
- Willingness to travel and work in an international environment
- Fluent English (verbal and written)
- Driving license (Type B)
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.