Lead HVAC Engineer
Contract - Saudi Arabia
Petroplan are currently recruiting for a Lead HVAC Engineer with extensive experience in the oil and gas, hydrocarbon refinery, mining or infrastructure industries having hands on engineering design project experience to work in our clients offices in Al-Khobar, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- To demonstrate ability to lead complex projects with a focus on HVAC / Plumbing systems design for infrastructure / industrial & LEED certified projects.
- Familiarity with Green Building design concepts and application of LEED principles in design
- Familiarity with HVAC controls, B.M.S concepts and their application in HVAC design
- Experience in the design of HVAC in designing Chilled Water Systems
- Originate, revise existing engineering deliverables as per standards
- Supervise engineering work being produced by juniors
- Conduct and receive trainings related to job as required
- Planning and completion of work within allocated man-hours effectively and plan work to avoid slippage
- Interfaces, coordinates and communicate effectively with the Project Manager and other team members
- Delegation and distribution of work as well as manage billability of team
- Coordinates with all disciplines (as necessary) in the preparation and development of deliverables and ensure that other disciplines input are incorporated
- Go for site visits and verify site conditions and markup drawings/perform as-built activities
- Manage deliverables submission with required quality checks and proper management record
- Technical report writing and preparation of presentations
- Full knowledge of Aramco, SABIC, Royal Commission, SBC and HCIS standards
- Technical bid evaluation, vendor document review and subcontract scope management
- Understanding of green building design concepts and application of LEEDs principles in design
Skills / Qualifications
- Minimum 15 years' experience in design
- MS Mechanical Engineering degree
- Registered with Saudi Council of Engineers
- Qualification in LEED Green Associate certification will be an added advantage
- Familiarity with quality control systems in engineering design
- Must have thorough knowledge of engineering practices and economic principles, calculation methods, design details, international codes and standards (ASHRAE, IMC and IPC)
- Must have extensive experience delivering complex projects for Saudi Aramco, SABIC
- Working knowledge of Windows file management, Microsoft Office and Outlook, Microstation and AutoCAD, Autodesk REVIT and Navisworks
- Have experience in the oil and gas, hydrocarbon, refinery, offshore or infrastructure industries and is recognized as a specialist in a specific engineering field on large to mega projects
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.