- The Subsurface department need to grow from current total head count of 300 to around 550 over the next 5 years. A substantial part of this growth is planned through graduate recruitment, with the remaining to be filled through the recruitment of local agency positions.
- All Subsurface teams have role descriptions and competency frameworks established, and annual reviews occur every March.
- Quarterly organisation, and annual organisational assessment reviews in April
- These assessments for part of the annual IDP process, where all staff should have an up to date IDP - Individual Development Plan.
- Some staff with high potential are also on the EDP - enhanced development programme, when they are 1 job away from a manager position.
- We have developed a foundation training programme, for all new Subsurface staff.
- University and College links - we have agreed regular presentation and training sessions with the universities and colleges in Basra.
- We have developed a 3 year Academy programme Leadership development
Criteria & Qualification:
- Manage the annual competency assessment process across all teams
- Compile team competency data, for the identification of training courses
- Manage Training programmes
- Manage the IDP/EDP programme
- Manage the academy programme
- Act as the University and College liaison, arranging and managing the lecture sessions.
- Petro technical degree
- Experience in Learning and development
- Experience of organisational capability management
If you are Interested. Please share your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.