Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for Civil Supervisor.
Skills / Qualifications
- Ensure that all construction contractors' supervision and manpower are instructed in and comply with all aspects of the Company Health, Safety, Environment and Security (HSES) policy, site regulations, permit to work procedures and instructions and Client requirements
- Ensure that construction contractors working within his discipline adhere strictly to the latest Approved for Construction (AFC) project drawings, Specifications, ITP's, Procedures and Site Instructions
- Responsible for the HSES, and quality aspects of the work within assigned areas and for ensuring construction contractors complete their work in accordance with the project schedule
- Vocation, Diploma, or bachelor's degree in civil or related field
- Extensive track record managing Civil Construction activities including site preparation, piling, foundation, building, steel structure, testing, walk down, punch listing, reinstatement and pre - commissioning
- Minimum 10 years experienced of working I Live Plant, Greenfield and Turnaround / Revamp work for Oil & Gas, Refinery, Petrochemical, Power Plant, or others similar type of plants
- Good HSES awareness and commitment including skill and knowledge in preparation of Method Statement, Job Safety Analysis and Risk Assessment.
- Good skill and knowledge in work related to General Civil, Foundation, Underground, Structure Steel, Building Drawings, General Arrange Drawings, Concrete Testing and Technical Queries, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English (verbal & written)
- Basic computer software skills to include the use of word processing and email as well as the use of spreadsheets and electronic presentations.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com Diversity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.