Company: Baker Hughes
Skills: Materials Management
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Hsinchu, Hs, Taiwan
Do you enjoy working to a high standard to meet targets? Do you enjoy being part of a team that ensures the highest quality?
Be part of a successful team
Our team coordinates and expedites the flow of materials (from suppliers and also within departments) according to production schedules.
Partner with the best
As Materials Planning & Execution Specialist, you will plan and schedule material/production needs. Discusses consequences of changes in products and processes for the own team in the manufacturing organization.
As a Materials Planning & Execution Specialist, you will be responsible for:
• Managing master planning, material processes and systems, preparing and updating production schedules and purchasing needs.
• Ensuring operational alignment with production plan and KPIs.
• Exchanging data and information with supporting functions like sales, engineering and maintenance.
• Analyzing and measuring shop capacity fulfillment, asset utilization and managing ERP exceptions.
• Monitoring level of safety stock, optimize inventory, manage long-term material stocking plan.
• Handling projects as assigned from manager.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
• Be majored in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or related field. Have experience of the similar role.
• Be skilled in the use of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint) and SAP.
• Be able to work efficiently on assigned tasks all by yourself.
• Have excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills.
• Be fluent in English (TOEIC > 650) and have ability to hold an English online conference.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role,
we can offer the following working patterns:
• Working hours: 8:00 ~17:00 but conference call at night sometimes.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
• Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
• Comprehensive private medical care options
• Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
• Tailored financial programs
• Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.